Aluminum bodied brake master cylinder with see through reservoir eliminates having to remove the cap (and introduce air and contaminants) to check fluid level.
Unit weighs under 2lbs compared with 6+lbs for the stock cast iron piece!
Choose from 15/16ths, 1" or 1-1/16ths bores.
- Aluminum master cylinder with see through reservoir.
- 2 x 15" lengths of 3/16ths hard line with correct fittings to plumb the master cylinder. All you need to do is bend lines to desired location and flare 1 end of each tube (the other end ships flared to fit the master).
- Bench bleeding kit complete with instructions.
- Master cylinder installation instructions & plumbing guide.
- 1965-73 Mustangs and other Fords with the same bolt spacing (no modification to stock firewall needed). Body measures 7-11/16ths long.