Street or Track Tubular Lower Roller Control Arms
Tubular Lower Roller Control Arms Mustangs.
Sold as a pair.
Tubular Lower Roller Control Arms
Our Tubular Lower Roller Control Arms are built from .156" wall tubing making them stiff but not overly heavy. We use a replaceable Moog screw in ball joint that comes pre-installed into a CNC machined housing. The arm mounts to the factory LCA point on the chassis via a replaceable monoball bearing. This bearing allows the arm to pivot up and down without binding during driving. Less bind equals greater responsiveness and more driver feedback giving you the feel of the car being connected to the road, like a modern car.
- Tubular design makes for a lightweight, rigid structure.
- .156 Wall seamless tubing.
- TIG welded construction.
- Monoball bearing with PTFE/Self lubricating lining replaces factory rubber bushing which eliminates deflection yet allows for bind free rotation.
- Screw-in Moog ball joints and bearings are replaceable 'off the shelf' components making these arms easily serviceable.
- Durable powder coated finish.
- Accepts stock strut rod or our Adjustable Strut Rods.
- Sold as a pair and shipped fully assembled with detailed instructions.
- SOT-LCA6566 fits 60-65 Comet, 64-65 Cyclone, 60-65 Falcon, 65-66 Mustang, 60-65 Ranchero,
- 67 Mustangs use 68-73 LCA with 68-73 strut rod (Part # SOT-SR68-73).
- SOT-LCA6873 fits 68-71 Torino, 68-71 Ranchero, 68-73 Mustang, 68-71 Montego, 70-77 Maverick, 68-70 Falcon, 68-71 Fairlane, 68-71 Cyclone, 68-73 Cougar, 68-77 Comet