Our Frame Connectors tie the front frame rails to the rear toque box. A must for a modern feeling chassis.
Update your chassis to a modern car ride feel with the additional rigidity our frame connectors offer.
- 1.75" x .120 wall DOM tubing.
- Forward connections tie into the frame rail extensions in 2 places. This is much stronger than simply welding the frame connector to the end of the extension.
- Rear connection quickly and easily installs into the leaf spring hole ready for welding.
- Our connectors feature a recessed tube that locates our 3-Link lower/longer trailing arm bracket on the frame rail making for a plug and play install. Tying all these points together makes the frame and rear suspension stronger.
- 1965-70 Mustang coupe and fastback only.
Sold as a pair