Street or Track Billet Steel Hub
With suspension and tire technology improving to provide wider tires and more grip, it's important to consider the strength of all supporting components. In our continual search to bring you stronger and more durable components we proudly bring you our billet steel hub.
CNC machined from heat treated billet 4140 steel, these hubs are extremely strong and very stiff. Driven on the street and tortured on the race track at speeds up to 160mph, our hubs are up to the task and beyond.
- Made in the USA.
- Machined from 4140 heat treated billet.
- Hub is black zinc plated for easy inspection purposes.
- Same material & plating our rear Full Floater hubs use.
- CNC machined, clear anodized aluminum screw on dust cap included. No more banging on and denting the stock type dust caps. Cap seals utilizing a silicone o-ring.
- Same hub you will find included in all our front brake systems that use a 2 piece rotor.
- Rotor hat register measures 3.06".
- 5x4.5 bolt pattern.
- No track width change over stock hubs!
- Sold individually with a screw on dust cap with silicone o-ring seal.
- Sold with or without bearings and races - select via the options drop down.
- Sold with or without wheel studs - select via the options drop down.