Street or Track 13'' Rear Disk Brake Kit
Disc brake conversion kit for 1964-73 Mustangs with 8" & 9" rear ends.
Fits most 17" or larger wheels.
Street or Track 13" Rear Disk Brake System
Disc brake conversion kit for 1964-73 Mustangs with 8" & 9" rear ends with 2.5" axle offset.
Kits available for 8" or 9" small, big or late (Torino) bearing ends with 2.5" axle offset - select below under options. Requires no modifications! Retains OE track width and fits most 17" or larger wheels without spacers or modifications.
- 2 x Large 4 piston forged aluminum radial mount calipers & metallic pads - powder coated gloss red or gloss black.
- 2 x Parking brake mechanism's.
- 2 x Radial mount caliper mounting brackets. CNC machined from billet aluminum, hard anodized black.
- 2 x 13x1.1" diameter gas vented rotors, directional vane.
- 2 x Stainless braided flex hoses with adapters to connect to the OE hard line and mounting hardware to connect hose to axle tube. Hoses meet DOT MVSS-106 requirements.
- Parking brake cables.
- Selection of quality fasteners to install the kit.
- Detailed instructions.
Due to the extensive choice of options, all kits are custom built. Usually built & shipped in 1-2 weeks but please contact us to confirm current build time if you are in a rush!
Don't know what rear end you have? Measure your axle end flange, axle standoff and rotor register using the diagrams below: