SOT Kelsey Hayes 'PLUS' Front Brake System for 65-73 Mustangs
Market price: $1099.00, you save $100.00
Original style Kelsey Hayes brake system with a twist. Our version of the original brake system includes some key upgrades.
Disc brake conversion kit for 1964-73 Mustangs and other Fords that use DRUM spindles and 14" or larger wheels.
What makes our Kelsey Hayes 'PLUS' system different?
- Larger and thicker brake rotor. 11.30" x .95" instead of the stock 11.25" x .810".
- Powder coated rotor hat and cooling vanes. Stock unfinished rotors will oxidize in rain and humidity. Ours will stay looking newer for longer.
- Powder coated caliper. Calipers are disassembled, powder coated, rebuilt and pressure tested. Includes stainless steel cross over lines. Other kits with zinc plated (if any plating) calipers will oxidize and loose visual appeal quickly.
- We include Porterfield R4-S pads. These are the go-to pads to upgrade those other kits that include poor friction material.
- Stainless Braided hoses are included.
- Timken bearings and seals are included, not offshore/cheap bearings.
- 2 x brand new 4 piston Kelsey Hayes calipers, powder coated silver.
- Set of Porterfield R4-S pads.
- 2 x 11.30" x .95" straight vane rotors. Hat and vanes powder coated for long lasted corrosion protection.
- 2 x Spindle mounting brackets and mounting hardware.
- 2 x Timken inner bearings and races.
- 2 x Timken outer bearings and races.
- 2 x Timken inner dust seals.
- 2 x Stainless steel braided brake hoses complete with all adapters to connect to caliper and stock hard lines. Hoses meet DOT MVSS-106 requirements.
- 2 x Spindle nut kits (keyed washer, nut, cotter pin).
- 2 x Dust caps.
- Grade 8 bolts and all the hardware to install the kit.