Baer 14" Rear Extreme+ Brake System
14" Rear Extreme+ Brake System
This system comes standard with the monoblock 6-piston, 6S caliper mounted to a 14", 2 piece slot, drill, zinc plated rotor and can be upgraded to either the XTR caliper and/or a 15" 2-piece rotor. Both the 6S and XTR calipers have dust and weather seals and uses the popular D1247 pad type. Rotors are pre-assembled with NAS high grade stainless hardware. Baer’s unique backing plate not only acts as a caliper mount, but also houses a modern 1-piece park brake shoe assembly. Stainless braided hoses are also included. The 14” Extreme+ fits most 18” or larger wheels and the 15" fits most 19" or larger wheels.
14" x 1.25", 2-piece Standard
Caliper/Piston Count/Mount Type:
XTR Monoblock / 6-piston / Radial - Optional
Minimum Wheel Size:
18" (Use template to verify fitment, link below)
Calipers, Brake pads, Rotor & Hat assemblies, Brackets, Park brake assembly w/cables, Stainless braided brake hoses & system hardware.
- Designed to be used with Ford 8/9" small bearing rear end. Comes with 5x4.5" and 5x4.75" bolt circle.
- Optional XTR caliper and R-spec rotor upgrades available
- 1965-66 Mustang with OE 8/9" small bearing rear end
The Baer Remaster master cylinder is offered in three sizes to fit most applications. Use chart below as a guideline to help you determine the proper size for you. Please contact us with any questions regarding the best size for you.
|Bore Size||Manual Brake||Power Brake||Hydroboost|
- 15/16" can be used Power or Manual. Customers that prefer softer pedal feel with less pedal effort use 15/16" for Power Brakes
- 1" with Power is based on good engine vacuum numbers, and that the booster is working correctly
- Hydroboost or Drag race applications with dual rear calipers should use a 1 1/8" Bore Remaster
Click HERE for more information or to order a Remaster