Baer 11" Front SS4+ Brake System
11" Front SS4+ Brake System
This system features the 4-piston, S4 caliper mounted to a 11", 2 piece slot, drill, zinc plated rotor. The S4 caliper has D.O.T compliant dust and weather seals and uses the popular DR1 or HB100 pad type. Billet aluminum hubs come assembled with premium bearings packed with Redline synthetic grease and billet dust caps. Rotors are pre-assembled with NAS high grade stainless hardware. All mounting brackets, stainless braided hoses and hardware are also included. The 11" SS4+ is designed just like Baer's larger systems, but in a smaller package for 15" wheels.
11" x 1.020", 2-piece
Replacement Rotor Rings:
6910354 (Left) / 6920354 (Right)
Caliper/Piston Count/Mount Type:
S4 / 4-piston / Lug
Minimum Wheel Size:
15" (Use template to verify fitment, link below)
Calipers, Brake pads, Rotor & Hat assemblies, Billet aluminum hubs w/premium bearings, Billet dust caps, Brackets, Stainless braided brake hoses & mounting hardware
Track width Increase:
No Track width change compared to stock.
Designed to be used with OE Ford spindles.
- 1968-69 Mustang with OE disc spindles
- 1968-69 Comet with OE disc spindles
- 1968-69 Cougar with OE disc spindles
- 1968-69 Cyclone with OE disc spindles
- 1968-69 Fairlane with OE disc spindles
- 1968-69 Falcon with OE disc spindles
- 1968-69 Torino with OE disc spindles
The Baer Remaster master cylinder is offered in three sizes to fit most applications. Use chart below as a guideline to help you determine the proper size for you. Please contact us with any questions regarding the best size for you.
|Bore Size||Manual Brake||Power Brake||Hydroboost|
- 15/16" can be used Power or Manual. Customers that prefer softer pedal feel with less pedal effort use 15/16" for Power Brakes
- 1" with Power is based on good engine vacuum numbers, and that the booster is working correctly
- Hydroboost or Drag race applications with dual rear calipers should use a 1 1/8" Bore Remaster
Click HERE for more information or to order a Remaster